When you are trying to decide on a romantic location for the most important day — your wedding day — look no further than charming, historical Mount Dora.
Nestled in the hills of Lake County, overlooking beautiful Lake Dora, the town brings the charm of Florida’s history together with the conveniences and amenities you have come to expect.
Below are just a few reasons why Mount Dora is the ideal venue for your wedding.
- Naturally charming location for great memories, with giant oaks, lakeside parks, antique surroundings that everyone will enjoy.
- Far enough from the bustle and noise of the city, but close to everything.
- Less than an hour from both Orlando International (MCO) and Sanford International (SFB) airports.
- About 35 minutes from downtown Orlando.
- Lots of hotels, B & Bs, cottages, as well as banquet halls and venues.
- All the wedding planning, services, entertainment, and extras you need to make it the perfect wedding day.
- Click here for more reason why Mount Dora is the ideal venue for your wedding!
Wedding Cakes and Catering
Wedding & Event Catering
Dresses and Formal Wear
- All Occasion Balloons & Tuxedo’s
- Bridesmaids & Wedding Gowns Rental
- Cinderella’s Dream Bridal & Formal
- Formally Yours
- Kahrizma’s Formal Boutique
- Main Event
- Trueman’s Fine Men’s Clothing
Flowers & Decorations
- A Day to Remember
- Ariel’s Flowers & Gifts
- Claudia’s Pearl Florist & Gifts
- Eustis Flower Shop
- Flower Basket – Tavares Florist
- Instead of Flowers
- Mt Dora Flower Shop
Invitations and Printing
Music and Entertainment
- Accent Entertainment Disc Jockey
- DJ Jammin Jimi Cliff
- Fast Lane Entertainment
- Forever Ballroom
- Fortuity Duo
- N Vision Productions
- Richard Ryan Comin Home
- Tomaura Live music-entertainment & Entertainment
Photographers and Video
- Gold Star Limousine
- Lake Limo
- Miracle Limousine
- Mount Dora Trolley
- Rohr Balloons
- Select Transport
- Special Occasion Limousine