Are you planning to be out and about in the evening during your visit to Mount Dora?
In the summer, sunset is after 8 p.m., so if you plan to watch the sun go down over Lake Dora, you’ll need something to do until then and after.
If so, you might want to have this list with you, to help you find the VisitMountDora(tm) businesses who stay open past 5 p.m. to serve the after-dinner shopper / diner / sunset-peeper.
Below is a guide to which businesses are generally open in the evenings. Hours may vary on holidays and festival weekends, so it’s a good idea to call ahead to be certain.
For even more ideas of ‘things to do’ after hours take a look at the event schedule in the Mount Dora Community Building Theater and you will find world-class entertainment happening on a regular basis. Mount Dora plays host to some incredible talent including such well known names as; Wynonna Judd, Charlie Daniels Band, Travis Tritt, Englebert Humperdinck, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Ambrosia, Little River Band, Jefferson Starship, Rick Derringer, Pat Travers Band, 5 time Grammy Winner BJ Thomas and many, many more…
Upcoming Concerts & Shows
Activities -‘Things to do’
- Taste of our Town Food & Wine Tasting Tours
- Rusty Anchor Sunset Cruises
- Jones Bros. Seaplane Sunset Seaplane Flights
- Sunset Cruises with Premier Boat Tours
- 2nd Friday Art Splash in Downtown
- Em’z on Fifth
- Modernism Museum Shoppe
- Under the Cherry Blossoms
- Julianne’s Coastal Cottage
- Whispering Winds
- Donnelly Euro Footwear
Dining, Wine, Coffee & Sweets
- One Flight Up – Coffee, Dessert & Wine Bar
- Cody’s on 4th
- Beauclaire Restaurant @Lakeside Inn
- Pisces Rising
- Goblin Market Restaurant
- Cecile’s French Corner
- The Windsor Rose Restaurant & Tea Room
- The Cellar Door Tasting Room & Wine Bar